Little sahara

Yeah man that sounds like a good idea...i'd love to go then

this way i have plenty of time to prepare for it, financially that is im just a poor college student takes me a while to save money  :jesterlaugh:

285075[/snapback]

same here brotha. i feel your pain.

mudslinger, huntin snakes is for the old folks. im there to hunt snatch and drink beer!

Yeah man that sounds like a good idea...i'd love to go then

this way i have plenty of time to prepare for it, financially that is im just a poor college student takes me a while to save money

Edited by therail

I think we are all setting a date around that time and abunch of us are gonna go down/up.. therail, locogato11283, sredish, txbuleeshee.. Just a few that I think are plannin on going. Set up some dates and itll be another HQ ride!  :clap:

284984[/snapback]

So stephen thanks for including me!! Guess im not invited..haha..i'll be there as well though :cheers:

yea if i go it will deff. be spring break. so hopefully thats when everybody else is goin

not sure but there is always a place to park!!Hell ill park on the side of the road if i have too. besides they have so many parking places and a totally different camp too. which is at the other side but its kinda a fun ride getting to the dunes from there cus there is this like 1/2 mile strait where you can just let loose.ill have to find out the exact dates that would be best for me anyway an maybe those will be good for someone else too or everybody.

well someone needs to set a sure date so we can all meet up and i can finally meet some ppl

285523[/snapback]

dont worry man thats a long time from now well have a date