v-force 3

yanks5164

Well I am dead new to the SHEE..But I have been reading about mods quite a bit and far as I can tell V-Force reeds got more praise than that of the Boyson set...I used Boyson on my CR250 in the past and had great results...But this is a new setup for me with the Shee....So I still have alot to learn...But sometimes ya need to just do a search and see if anything catches your eye/attention that would make you swing one way or the other...I think either product is probably a pretty good one. After all it is all in the rigidity of the reed itself right??? As apposed to the unit that houses the reeds??? Like I said...I dunno...haha

One thing that did get my attention...And that is how cheep I can get a reed set from FMF...Why is this setup so much less...And could you net similar results with this unit???

Not trying to hi-Jack the thread or anything...

Cheers

Brad

Bump.

I would also like to know about these, I'm looking to find some nice reeds and can't decide between Boyeson and V-Force.

284998[/snapback]