Turkeyday Little Sahara

Got the rides loaded today all except for the 'shee, just need to add front plastics and load 'er up.

Anyone gonna try for thanksgiving?

Look for a couple of old school buses (can't miss 'em) B)

I'll be there late Wednesday.

A couple of honda trikes, a yz80, yama blaster, yama utility, moto80, a trizinger 60 and my 'shee...

Got the rides loaded today all except for the 'shee, just need to add front plastics and load 'er up.

Anyone gonna try for thanksgiving?

Look for a couple of old  school buses (can't miss 'em) B)

I'll  be there late Wednesday.

A couple of honda trikes, a yz80, yama blaster, yama utility, moto80, a trizinger 60  and my 'shee...

283177[/snapback]

we will be down there thursday night untill sunday lood for an orange dakotak with ghoast flames

I pulled in about 4 am thursday took a nap, woke up gased the 'shee up took the old lady to change at the shower house, while she was changing I went out to see if anyone was draggin yet. There was an '85 honda 250r and a LT 500.. The guy on the 250 wanted to run 'em... All 3 of us lined up it was pretty, all old school.. All 3 of us stood 'em straight up at launch, the 'shhee touched down and spanked some LT500 ass....Not only once but twice...What a good way to start my weekend!