gibson products...

tithead

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brooke.....KILLER SITE.....damn u got some talent.

meat....the only true long travel set up i've ever seen or had the pleasure of beating the hell out of...was my lobo 2...hell the bumper you got came off that bike.....i've seen a janseen first hand at my shop today.....not impressed by any means...there mx tech arms are great...but imoa.....the lt's are a joke....the only other lt setup i would ever run is a dc-4...had a set on my R i was gonna build....damn those things were trick....the dc-2 swingarm....that was to be desired.

walter....so far everything is ok....but still real stressed out...so more :cheers: for me :bolt:

thats what i was thinkin too.. now correct me if im wrong which im not sure if i am or not but Long travel a-arms arent any wider they just move the shock mout a lil bit and they put a bend in the arm right.  cus sometimes they dont look wider just a whole hell of alot taller.  well not all the time  iguess cus the k&k quads are pretty low.

291798[/snapback]

lobo arm's are +2+0 and they move the shock out....until u see a lt setup in person or ride one...it's hard to explain...but much easier when sitting next to an identical bike with say a +2+1 standard setup.

yea and the DC4 stuff is just plain cool lookin, with all that tubing and shit. I'll try to find a pic of em for anyone who's never seen um. I just seen thier new 450r arms the other day.

As for the Janssens LT's, it seems like they're the only LT arms on the market for a Banshee frame, thats gotta sound alarms right there. I think the Janssen LT arms might be more bling'age than anything, they do look nice on a Banshee. What in particular didnt you like about em? Iv never seen a set in person. Janssen used to be the one and only BHQ sponsor for a few years and then BAM they dropped support, I wonder what ever happened there.

Tats4life I remember you sayin you own a set of Housers, whats the deal with those ? Houser makes a real nice and strong looking swingarm. I like the Housers stuff and was considering them for my 250r suspension. I haven't heard anything bad or crazy about em yet.

janssen stuff.....looked real fuckin cheap....i bet i could fold the damn arms up...almost zero bracking or gussetts....and those stupid ass heim joints....hell the elka shocks on the quad even looked cheap.

Houser is quailty shit.....i had them on my 470 stroker....took a hell of a beating when I barrell rolled the whole quad in 5th gear....only damage to the houser stuff was a bent up bar clamp....arms and swinger were perfect...frame and sub frame where done. I have not seen or dealt with any houser 250R stuff yet.....denny if you got the loot....drop it on DC-4's.....wish i never sold that project.

Janssen used to be the one and only BHQ sponsor for a few years and then BAM they dropped support, I wonder what ever happened there.

Joel told me that no members were buying anything about a yr ago, so they stopped.

I have Janssen's LT front end, swinger, and Elka's on my YFZ.

I feel that there are better products out there (like WALSH) and I wish I knew when I bought the stuff what I know now (compression ratios, and such) but I paid $3500 for everything. That would only get me a Walsh front end!

Also my Janseen arms and swinger have a LIFETIME WARRANTY.

Who else does that?

- Shawn

Also my Janseen arms and swinger have a LIFETIME WARRANTY.

Who else does that?

Lonestar Racing.......everytime I send something back they send me something new.

292594[/snapback]

you know, iv had my yfz450 for nearly 2 months now and the lonestar 2+2 arms and the g force axle have started to rust, the axle more than the arms. im mega pissed. i wash the bike after every outing and then give them a wipe down, why me? they cost me