banghead these are new pipes in the box with billet pipe clamps

i finnaly got a hold of my engine builder today and he told me these pipes wont work the way i want them too with the set up i have :cry: the bore on my cylinders is too small. i went with an almost stock bore because i already had a new top end kit from a preivous project. :shootself: i might as well wait till the next time i re do my top end to sleeve the cylinders.i i had the discussion with him and he said t5's would be the best set up for what i have right now. thats the only mod i didnt do to my bike besides a stroker which i might do next time :headbang: . what a dumbass i am!

if anyone is intrested , or if you want to bag on my ass let me know :cheers:

make me an offer

yes the motor is ported ! BUT MY CLYINDERS DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH VOLUME TO RUN THE CPI'S PROPERLY (not the right combo) you know what i mean they will work . just read my original post i think it makes sense but then again who knows :whoa:

hmmmm new pipes billet clamps shipped to my house was 650 they have never been on a bike i said make an offer i dont want to sound like a dick

600 would be a deal if i was buying them so ill go with that. , but if your not serious :headbang: then dont reply please

thanks

are they big bore pipes cause i got the 404 and ported and some other goodies to and i have the t5's for about 9 months they have blueing by the head of the pipes and on the side of the pipes where your leg is i kinda burned my pants onto the pipes but nothing a brilow pad coudn't get out i do it all the time and there full chrome pipes& silencers, let me know if u want to work something out and i try to get u some pics if i could. thanks dominick

are they big bore pipes cause i got the 404 and ported and some other goodies to and i have the t5's for about 9 months they have blueing by the head of the pipes and on the side of the pipes where your leg is i kinda burned my pants onto the pipes but nothing a brilow pad coudn't get out i do it all the time and there full chrome pipes& silencers, let me know if u want to work something out and i try to get u some pics if i could. thanks dominick

282686[/snapback]

ive got some sweet chrome t5's with normal blueing and cash. lets do this.