flat black fenders

bluefrog

fuck you i'm so called they little kid but your the one acking like one by picking at me but if i ever see you in the streets i'm gona fuck you up where do you live

285848[/snapback]

oklahoma city. if you werent so damned retarded you could read that just to the left of my 1600 posts in my info column. :o

I don't know what bluefrog did or said to get you guys bustin' his balls, but iv seen the FLAT BLACK paint jobs on quads and its fuckin' awsome. In fact its the latest rage in racing, flat black everything, none of that glossy blingy paint, rather flat black, stealty and no-nonsense look.

Busting this guys balls and telling him he belongs at bluetraxx is something Id hear over at BT.

bluefrog i don't care how old you are, if you post questions that seem silly to others or if your asking commonly asked questions, your still a BansheeHQ member and I'll respect your time and questions, welcome to the site. Bit of advice tho, if someone starts busting your balls, walk away. Their's WAY TOO MUCH FIGHTING ON BHQ ANYMORE.