very clean 02 shee for sale

hey everybody, i havent posted in awhile, i got an 02 banshee for sale, its super clean and pretty much brand new still, im sellin it because i dont ever ride it, im always on the 450 now, so im sellin this one

it was bought new in may of 03, it was a leftover from the 02 bunch, never been rolled, oil has been changed after every trip, only about 12 hours on the bike

motor mods:

Toomey T5 chrome pipes---look brand new

k & n pods with blue outerwears

cosmetics:

billet parts include : clutch and water pump covers, sator cover, handlebar clamp, throttle and brake covers, tie rods ( not mounted, havent had time ), oil plug, and taillight cover (not mounted yet ), and grill

it has the stock lights removed but some kind of fog lights mounted on there, they look really trick really,

this bike is super clean and has the front fenders cut off, its pretty much brand new still, only about 3 trips to the dunes, its all stock cept the pipes and filters, but its got alot of billet on it, it looks really nice,im asking $5000 OBO. thanks in advance for replys.

nobody is going to buy it for 5000, thats way too much. I noticed since the yfz450's came out the price for shee's have gone down a bit. you would get more like 3000-4000 for her, just my 2 cents.

and to post pics u have to make a gallery.

Edited by dEcon

f63ca72d.jpg

f63ca727.jpg

f63ca724.jpg

There ya go man

282342[/snapback]

Keep your price at around that. It's definatly worth that and it's very sharp. Ignore idiots that post that your price is too high anyway. I just sold a 96 for $3500 cash, so you're definatly not too high. You'll get it.