cracked up the shee

adrenilinjunki

i was out rideing with my parents since my dad just got a honda 200utility we were going down some trails near my house and i was goin slow so my parents could keep up and i was going thru a small woop section that i usually hit pined in third or fourth as i went to go over one bump about a foot or so tall the shee stood up on end tosed me off i hit the ground so hard it knocked my shoes right off my feet. the shee bonced back then strait up in the air coming down noes first 180ing facing down the trail from the way we came. i ended up cracking the front plastic bending the front bumper and rear grab bar broke the ignition switch and front right headlight and pushed my handel bars back. but out of all of this the worse part was with the ignition switch broken and no tools i had to get pulled back by a honda no thats the real shame :cry:

yeea all around it sucked my back still is messed up i took off the other head light and if it wasent for the front bumper you really wouldnt be able to tell i just put new plastic and a bumper on the cristmas wish list.