New England Riders

Gettingashee

Just curious to see how many New Englanders are hear. I am currently riding a big 4 stroke couch (modified Grizz) but it is for sale and I will be getting a Shee ASAP! Need to get back to 2 strokes, 4 is wayyyyy to many. I have been riding trails near the Boonies store and as far over as Dayton Sand and Gravel. Man what a place that was on a Sun when it was open. Just curious to where the pits are and stuff. Is there enough terrain around southern MASS and ME and NH suitable for sport quads?

Just curious to see how many New Englanders are hear.  I am currently riding a big 4 stroke couch (modified Grizz)  but it is for sale and I will be getting a Shee ASAP!  Need to get back to 2 strokes, 4 is wayyyyy to many.  I have been riding trails near the Boonies store and as far over as Dayton Sand and Gravel.  Man what a place that was on a Sun when it was open.  Just curious to where the pits are and stuff.  Is there enough terrain around southern MASS and ME and NH suitable for sport quads?

279034[/snapback]

I live in Saco, I'll be riding down towards Wells maybe this weekend. I'm the one w/ the purple shee that used to ride in Dayton...

I live in Wells and there are a bunch of trails and sand pit if you know where they are(nothing like Dayton though). Can ride all the way to the gullies in Sanford where alot of people seem to be going lately. Banchetta, I broke a ball joint last weekend and haven't gotten around to fix it yet. This weekends weather isn't looking good anyway. Maybe next week.

Edited by jon370

Well I have a serious buyer coming to look at the Grizz on Tues. Is there enough sport quad type terrain around southern ME to make it worth it to get a Shee? What I mean by that is there enough pits and trails that arent to rocky for a sport quad? Dont get me wrong I love a good thrashing thats why I am getting rid of the Grizz.

Well I have a serious buyer coming to look at the Grizz on Tues.  Is there enough sport quad type terrain around southern ME to make it worth it to get a Shee?  What I mean by that is there enough pits and trails that arent to rocky for a sport quad?  Dont get me wrong I love a good thrashing thats why I am getting rid of the Grizz.

280766[/snapback]

There is always enough riding....90% of Maine is woods!!!

i live near Nashua NH, do a lot of riding in leamonster though.Monsterland.i havnt rode all year though.i just finished a 6 grand build up and melted a piston on the virgin ride.is monsterland still there?well when i finish the top end again ill be up for riding.so any new england riders speak up.

monster land ???????????? is this a track or somthing ????? I never heard of it and I live in mass and have ridin almost all off the good spots . Is it big hills does it compare to Dayton up in banchetta neck of the woods ?????? lets hear about it I would be glad to hook up and go riding if its worth it