STREET DRAG RACING BANSHEE for sale

She is equipped with everything you need. Motor full ported, motor STD brand new, true welded crank, plus new 10 ball bearings, direct drive clutch lock out, vito cool head, 34mm lectron carbs ( ALKY) by fast by gast with accelerators(not the ones on the picture), 10" swing arm with honda carrier, nology cables, rear axle shortened by 6" each side for better traction, chain cover, costumed paint job, and seat cover, chrome gas cap, brake resevour and oil dip stick, marving shocks, lower 3" from the ground, Mp racing A-arms and lightened spindles, RIS aluminium front hubs, direct drive speed front rims, new front tires, new rear american racing racing tires 10x10x20, new drag pipes by Xtreme cycle, First time we ran it we ran the 1/8mile 7.00@94mph. with a 195 lbs driver. That was with flat side carbs that were giving us some problems wit mixture. We should be running 6.6 -6.8 secs next time.I am asking $6500 for it. I just got married and you know the rest :(

I am located in PR so shipping will have to arranged. There few more tricks that can be done to this bike to go even faster. I have seen guys running 6.3 secs @106 MPH here in PR. I just don