FMF Fatties

Sup fellas.

I'm putting my Fatties up for sale due to the ridiculously beat PT Mids I'm running. I need some dough for some porting and the ceramic job I'm gonna do on the PTs. So, some lucky f*cker will be getting my Fatties.

Here's the deal. Great condition, they are a year old so they do have some of the typical little rustsposts, mostly right around where the pipe meets the cylinder. In the attached picture, I didn't even bother to clean them up. I pulled them off the bike last night to put on the PTs and set them there. This morning, decided to put them on here and snapped a pic where they lay.

I need $275 shipped for them. Price is firm so don't f*ck with me.

Scott

Edited by sredish

Forgot to say, there is not one single dent on these things and they have a great low punch and an awesome mid range with a good top end to boot. You can run with the boys in the woods and then hit the dunes and stay with anyone.

Here's a pic with them on.

Edited by sredish

Yes, they feel stronger, but a little less top. Some porting that I'm gonna do ought to help that as well hella more low and mid... i like them, but they're beat to shit, so i have to clean them up, buy new silencers and then have them ceramiced.

Yes, they feel stronger, but a little less top. Some porting that I'm gonna do ought to help that as well hella more low and mid... i like them, but they're beat to shit, so i have to clean them up, buy new silencers and then have them ceramiced.

just think how it would be with a set of 28's or 30's? that might be something to consider once you get to that point.

Yes, they feel stronger, but a little less top.  Some porting that I'm gonna do ought to help that as well hella more low and mid...  i like them, but they're beat to shit, so i have to clean them up, buy new silencers and then have them ceramiced.

just think how it would be with a set of 28's or 30's? that might be something to consider once you get to that point.

Yeah, actually, I've been thinking of getting a set of 28 pwks. I think I'll try some out after the portwork. I was gonna buy Tat's but he's got some other ideas for the carbs first, which is fine, can't afford the carbs AND the portwork all together, so I'll get the porting and then maybe next month get some carbs to try out.