96 Banshee for sale

I have a 96 banshee for sale in Hays, KS. It's in excellent shape cosmetically and mechanically. It has Chrome Toomey T-5's, Dual K&N air filters, Barnett clutch kit, Toomey jet kit, V-Force Reeds, Pro Design advanced timing, lightened flywheel, many more acc. including chrome and polished parts. Compression is still the same as it was when it was brand new. This bike has only seen sand and dirt, NEVER mud. Comes with full set of sand tires and dirt tires. Email me at kcksu@yahoo.com or call 316-772-3917 or 785-650-0653 and ask for Casey. Will email many pics. $3,800

Edited by 9603banshee

It has 10 billet parts as well as what is stated at the top, polished rethal handlebars, black outerwears on all shocks, 2 full sets of wheels and tires; 1 sand and 1 dirt;, chrome DG bumper, 03 seat cover (black with silver on back), all 2000 plastic (white, red, and black), much more, very sharp bike email me for pics. lowered to $3,550

Edited by 9603banshee