pipes for testing

rocketman28

geeze - its all about your setup man - a ported t5 will run better than an unported Rocket setup - most of the time..... can judge a banshee by its pipes.....

by the way - last night, I took off a set of chrome t5s (for sale now - make an offer) from a 2000 banshee. We put on a set of Rockets with new silencers - went from a 340 main to a 400 main, and there was a very noticable difference. this was LAST NIGHT, so i know the difference -

the 2000 had a cool head, and all works/lonestar suspension, v force, boost bottle, k&n pods... etc

get whatever pipe works for you!

there is no one magical pipe with best price and the best power

you get what you pay for

• 2 weeks later...

i race eigth mile dirt drags and the last race i ran grr's a couple runs then switched to my cpi's a couple runs and noticed no change in my e.t's. they pulled the same to me.i had a set of shearer in frames and they pulled smoother from bottom to top but the bottom was less than grr's and cpi's.on my motor set-up.if you got the right motor set up and gearing plain old fatty's will work as good as anything.

i race eigth mile dirt drags and the last race i ran grr's a couple runs then switched to my cpi's a couple runs and noticed no change in my e.t's. they pulled the same to me.i had a set of shearer in frames and they pulled smoother from bottom to top but the bottom was less than grr's and cpi's.on my motor set-up.if you got the right motor set up and gearing plain old fatty's will work as good as anything.

281298[/snapback]

exactly, if you had shrear set up a motor for there pipes and grr set up a motor for his pipes and fmf do a motor, then who would be top? depends what type of riding you do! lotsa variations, i think ill stick with ron borrinks motor and his rockets, even if i never sold one more set of them, they work as sick as they look and my motor is smooth as a linear ball slide!

281298[/snapback]

exactly, if you had shrear set up a motor for there pipes and grr set up a motor for his pipes and fmf do a motor, then who would be top? depends what type of riding you do! lotsa variations, i think ill stick with ron borrinks motor and his rockets, even if i never sold one more set of them, they work as sick as they look and my motor is smooth as a linear ball slide!

281523[/snapback]

cant wait to complete this stroker its my first one!

• 4 weeks later...