pipes for testing

rocketman28

Im looking to get one of all the leading brand pipes, i have stock, cpi,paul turner high rev and thats it so far, plenty of scrap grr pipes i made for them, but im also willing to make deals on the in or out of frame rocket, let me know, first come first serve!

I have a set of new crome cpis out of frame,just stingers but the weld on the right pipe where the weld for the mount to the frame is,has a crack in it and is leaking,but they have no dents and the crome is perfect,do you make the rocket pipes that come out both sides without silencers?

those tommy pipes just never got anywhere on the dyno so ill exclude them from the test basicly they were made to make money, not hp, i think most of us know that though, thanks for your offers and i hope i get some paul turners or shrears you know the real pipes!

last weekend those non making power toomey t5's ran side by side with some cpi out of frames. he even had a monoblock motor, oversize carbs, and extended swing arm. ive got pics to prove it. ive got stock carbs, t5's, mild port, stock swingarm. you can put that in your pipe and smoke it..... beeotch

t-5 suck

t-3 are good if you cut them

cpi's are great when you have the right porting.

depends on the porting though cpi suck on stock motor

so you beat a guy with cpis would you like a cookie?

i have beat a coutless number of bikes with toomeys fmf dg the list goes on!

its all about the motor combo that affects the pipe

mrmooney theres no reason to start crying. i just didnt like the fact that someone that builds pipes would come in here and bash another pipe. thats pretty disrespectful. i was really considering buying rocket pipes, but i am reconsidering. i just posted that because he said he would do cpi's but toomeys suck. i would say that guys bike i ran wasnt set up right. i shouldnt have ran with him. but i have outrun alot of different setups and have been outrun by some you wouldnt think would. im not saying mines the fastest on the planet im just saying before toomeys have been labeled the best all around pipe. if you reply to this i will read it but i am not replying because its pointless to argue over it. the only thing that got me was someone that builds pipes should at least respect their competition.

i wasnt crying, i have been riding banshees for many years and tried alot of differnt pipes and like i said it depends on the setup but t-5 in my oppion arent all there cracked up to be. sorry to ruin your day. try cpi or rockets and i bet you'll be happier just my 2 cents