Starting Issue

chrisvic

OK, Just got my first Banshee. Stock 2000. It was an instant love/hate relationship.

My problem is that when I roll her out of the shed she starts on the first kick. However, if I dont let her idle for a couple of mins or she stalls, when i go to restart her she will not kick over unless i give her a shot of starting fluid.

Second problem is the e-brake rev limiter. Can i just cut the wire to disconnect it ? How do I get rid of it.

Any help is appreciated. :whoa:

OK, Just got my first Banshee. Stock 2000. It was an instant love/hate relationship.

My problem is that when I roll her out of the shed she starts on the first kick. However, if I dont let her idle for a couple of mins or she stalls, when i go to restart her she will not kick over unless i give her a shot of starting fluid.

Second problem is the e-brake rev limiter. Can i just cut the wire to disconnect it ? How do I get rid of it.

Any help is appreciated. :whoa:

check your compression, it should be around 120-125. also if the sides are more than 10% (12lbs) off of each other you need a rebuild. and if your comp is good, look to the stator. ;)