04' stock banshee carbs bored to 28mm &

We'll shorties finally sent my stock bored carbs only like 5 weeks after I got my motor. :shootself: Needless to say, I have already bought 34mm Mikunis Flat slides and I'm pretty happy with them so I'm selling the stock carbs. They are off my 04' banshee and still set up for the stock TORS system. They have been bored to 28mm and looks to be nicely done. Some other surfaces on the intake side appear to be ported for better flow as well and it doesn't appear to be bored too much as to let air around the slide either. I never installed the TORS removal kit so they don't have the idle screws installed but that wouldn't be very difficult or expensive to do especially if you've already done it before. If interestood, let me know if you want the stock slides/needles, stock thumb throttle W/ cables and TORS all still hooked together included as well. This is an excellent mod for any stock or ported Banshee vs using stock carbs. The carbs have #30 pilots and #320 mains installed now. If you know what size mains you want, I have about every size from 260 to 320 and I'll install the size you want. I have #25 and #30 pilots. I'm asking $85 shipped. See pics.

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I also have the stock reed cage, with Boysen power reeds that were ran for about 4 monthes. Will send stock rev plates too. $25 shipped.

Stock carb boots, perfect condition (connects carbs to airbox) $15 shipped

Stock intake manifold, perfect condition (connects carbs to cylinders) $15 shipped

The whole lot for $125 shipped.

PM, post or e-mail ducman@c-zone.net I accept paypal or M.O.

Thanks, Zack