Banshee AND Raptor

2002 raptor 660r, Emergency funds needed and forced to sell. Stage II cam, T4 pro circuit FULL exhaust, stock tires and rims with about 40% left on rear tires, lone star brake calipers, it is a GYT-R bike with an aftermarket decal kit and seat cover, pro flow, pro design intake manifold with pro flow filter, head lights, tail lights, and brake lights all work perfectly. AC Aluminum nerf bars with black nets. Bike starts and runs, perfectly, and will sit there and idle all day like a dream. Sounds awesome too... $3500

1998 drag banshee. Started building this bike about 8 months ago and lost interest. Engine is basically stock but bored .30 over with wiseco light weights, boyeson pyramids reeds, less than 30 hours on rebuild. I've got a brand new bolt kit for the engine that rids the bike of those damn screw driver type heads and now has allen wrench style heads. pro flow pro design intake manifold with brand new k&n filter and outerwear. Plastics are 2002 design, billet grill, gas cap, and oil dipstick. Tires and rims are stock off of a 2002 and have about 95%+ tread left. New front and rear sprockets and chain. New clutch cable and swingarm pivot bearings. Trinity out-frame drag pipes, 8" extended Tyson swingarm with 8" extended steel braided brake line. I'm a K-state graduate so the flaming power cat decals are my favorite part but they don't have to stay. This bike is extremely loud and gets all the looks it deserves....$3500

Both bikes were recently powerwashed and cleaned up. Both look great. Absolutely hate to sell, however, priorities, priorities, priorities.

Many more details on each bike. I'm not that dependable at answering PM's or responding to thread replys so email me.

sandcrazy60@hotmail.com

or call

785-221-4086

Pictures can be seen at

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3470905093

Edited by sandcrazy60

• 3 weeks later...