Rocket pipes compared to other brands?

richybanshee

:whoa: I'm surpriced at how fat the Rocket pipes are. I really don't know anything about how the different pipes are engineer, I just know they work. How do this pipes compare to the other brands? Has anyone dynoed the pipes? Have you raced, with similar mods, and won? Give me some feedback on the pipes and how do you like them and your recomendations.

I don't have a ton of experience with a lot of pipe brands but I really liked my Rockets on my stock port motor. I think they have the best bottom end and mid range of any high Rev pipe, not to mention killer top end. You just have to do a little fender trimming to make them fit but once I installed them I loved the look of the fat buldging pipes comming throug the fenders. I went from FMF Gnarlies to Rockets and have no regrets. I'm sure they will kick ass when I fire up the new 4mm stroker in a few days. :drool:

• 4 weeks later...

Are the rockets loud? I personally don't want loud pipes due to riding on state trails where spark arresters are also required. I'm running fmf fatties with turbine core II's, which aren't too bad. My old banshee had PT high rev's and them things just screamed. Sounded nice, but drew unwanted attention sometimes.