Drag Banshee For Sale!

Hello everyone. Haven't been on here a while so let me start by saying hello to everyone. I am selling my 350. Thought I'd put it here before Ebay. Here is the low down.....

350cc built by Buddy Deville (was his personal motor)

Enlarged welded intakes with T-Rex reed cages

Welded transfers

Wicked head and intake

PWK 35mm alky carbs

PVL ignition

1-4 auto tranny

Smoothed Marvin Shaws

Polished radiator

Drag bars

Custom radiator grill

Braided brake line

Aftermarket Brake rotor

R.I.S. Chrome kickstarter

+10" aerotube swingarm

Aluminum Drag axle

Billet aluminum front spindles

All kinds of kick ass little extras (bumper,clutch perch,grab bar, billet hand grips, etc.)

EVERYTHING CHROME!!!! AND I DO MEAN EVERYTHING, RIGHT DOWN TO THE BOTTOM MOTOR MOUNTS!!! Besides you gotta look good on a wheelie too!!!!!!!!

Custom paint with matching seat

VEHICLE CONDITION - THIS IS A USED BIKE. I consider this bike to be in LIKE NEW condition. It has a freshly painted frame, all parts are spotless and has seen ZERO run time in sand or dirt.

MOTOR CONDITION - This is a freshly built motor. It was assembled and delivered on August 26th. It was put in frame and cranked on September 2nd. Cranked up, idle for 1-2 minutes, putted about 600ft down road making sure tranny shifted correctly, 1 fourth gear hard hit on road back to house and bike was killed. It was then purged with EXACTLY 1.25 quarts of 93 octane gasoline mixed at 32:1 with klotx Beanol.

It has been sitting in a shop with a sheet over it since.

This bike has a freshly built motor and is in perfect running order. Bike runs hard everything works perfect.

Consistant 4.1 bike in 300ft dirt with 120lb. rider.

BIKE IS SOLD AS IS !!!!! Very fast, great looking bike at a great price. 7000 firm. Anyone interested can either PM me or email me. Also feel free to give me a call on my cell- 225-931-5848. Thanks everyone!!

DREW

f6f03e46.jpg

f6f03e4a.jpg

f6f03e5e.jpg

f6f03e42.jpg

f6f03e3b.jpg