NEED ANSWER QUICK PLEASE

02Shee

on ebay there is a set of Works Pro Series Triple Rate Shocks With Piggyback Rezzys With Adjustable Compression and Rebound for 450 bucks is it a good deal jus rebuilt mad for 165lb rider i'm 140 in shorts with gear im figuring 150 about and also it comes wit black shock covers

look at them tell me yes or no i told they guy i would buy them to hold on to them jus give me a hour to get ebay setup

Thank you

Vinny

Works Shocks on Ebay

Looks like that's not a bad deal. They'd probably work for you. If you did get them and decided the springs were just a bit stiff, you could always replace the main spring with a slightly softer spring and they'd work perfect, as long as they're in the condition he says they're in.

DUNEDEMON here on the BHQ can usually help you with springs also, if you need it.

Adjustable Compression and Rebound

Those do not have adjustable rebound. They have adjustable preload and compression dampening. I have the pro series with remote rezzies which do have the adjustable compression and rebound settings. At any rate those are going for a pretty good price as long as the shafts are not pitted. The fully adjustable ones like mine go for around 850 but those are probably 600+ new.