2001 RM 125

westexgt

I have an ultra clean 2001 RM 125. Bike has been garaged since new, never raced, never laid over, no dings, no scratches, nothing. Only thing added were some renthal bars and misc. troy lee stickers. This bike has factory everything, carb or nothing has ever been touched. I ride it once a month and spend atleast 2-3 hours cleaning, bike has never seen mud, or any type of sand. I am looking to trade straight across for a banshee. Bike is located in Texas. my email is westexgt@cebridge.net

Kevin Blackwood

Edited by westexgt

• 3 weeks later...

It doesn't have an engine in it anymore. It has all electronics, t-5's with rust on the insides but still look good. Chrome spindles, engine mounts, steering stem, and chrome aftermarket bars of some type. I still have the bottom end but it is in pieces. There is one small dent in the front of the frame but is not bad. I can get more pictures this weekend. The frame is powdercated blue and the swingarm is grey along with the a-arms.