Magic Racing

I ordered a new set of Tag T2's Friday with the bar clamp kit, delivered for $199.00. Got my old bars off with all my controls last night and got the bars out to install them, come to find out they sent me the bar kit for a 400EX, thats like an instult to a Banshee owner right there.

Anyways, tried to call them last night and they were closed, I thought maybe I screwed up, but I double checked this morning, and everything was correct, I had some time left before Magic opened, so I went to the Tag website and the Banshee kit had a totally different part number than the one on the website. I got ahold of Magic about 10 this morning and informed them of the problem, they were so cool with what happened after he check out the part numbers, taking care of shipping for me and issuing me a call tag for the other bars. Thanks Magic,

Just a note for all you guys that order online, be aware that not everything is always correct.

The only thing I ever ordered from Magic Racing was my pipes and silencers. I got the pipes a week or so later, but they were the wrong ones. Called them and they said that I was wrong and they were the right pipes, and that the silencers would be sent out soon (everything was suppose to be in stock when I ordered).

To make a long story short I never got the silencers and had to send the pipes back and have VISA do a chargeback to get my money back from them. I'm glad you guys have had better luck with them because they screwed me over.

Magic is number one in my book,great products and superfast shipping.

Rocky mountain on the other hand are terrible shippers,good prices but my pipes were loosely packed with paper and the finish got all nicked up.The box looked like it was sitting on the "front lines" in Iraq for a month.I'll never buy pipes from them again.

The pipes I bought from magic were Foam sprayed after they were put in the box,granted it was tough getting them out,but you could have dropped them off the Empire State building and they wouldn't have sustained any damage.

Magic all the way.

Damn Bd, that sucks about your pipes, I have always had good luck with Magic. Rocky Mountain is a good place to order from in my book too. I had the velcro pull off of a brand new set of gloves(ARC) after the first ride and I emailed them about the situation. They were super nice about it , sent me a new pair of O'Neal gloves and paid for my shipping on the first order. Didn't have to send the ARCs back to them. I ended up getting a pair of $35.00 gloves free. Bonus.

Damn Bd, that sucks about your pipes, I have always had good luck with Magic. Rocky Mountain is a good place to order from in my book too. I had the velcro pull off of a brand new set of gloves(ARC) after the first ride and I emailed them about the situation. They were super nice about it , sent me a new pair of O'Neal gloves and paid for my shipping on the first order. Didn't have to send the ARCs back to them. I ended up getting a pair of $35.00 gloves free. Bonus.

Yea, I have had great luck with Rocky Mountain too.

Last time I bought from Magigracing I ordered a rear brake rotor on a Monday morning and had it in my hands on Tuesday afternoon, thats pretty awsome service if you ask me.

:o

How the hell did it get there that fast?

I thought everything came to a crawl at the boarder for atleast 2 weeks.

Thats flat out amazing.

You do mean tuesday as in the next day, but not tuesday as in 4 weeks later right? :lol: