02 Yamaha Raptor limited

whitesnake

I have a 02 raptor limited that I'm willing to swap for anything really. Just hit me up with what you have. Possibly a quad, bike, road bike, car, etc. The wheeler is in good shape. It has some scrapes and crack in the back behind the seat. Could use some back tires. But it runs and drives great. It has a full ct exhaust, prm swingarm skidplate, and a lonestar axle. I also just put a new battery and new back brakes in it. Lemme know what you have...its located in ny...thanks alot.

raptor.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Since you posted this on banshee hq im kinda thinkin you might be interested in a banshee?I have a VERY NICE 1998 banshee that was just bored over 0.30,has wiseco pro-lites,a vitos performance crankshaft,a 04,model head,and all of that has less than 10 hours on it.It runs great and looks sweet as a matter of fact i rode it in my local parade today.If your interested just give me your email adress and i will send you pictures.Im sure im missing a lot of stuff that ive put on it over the past couple of months.

• 3 weeks later...