heres some pics of my latest project

Southside Motorsports

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do they usually run for suspension on the hill ? i have marvin shaw comps. all the way around. is that pic of the hill the steepest part?? it doesn't look very steep. or big

and is there alot of tight trails that i would have to go through to get there. running alcohol the bike burns twice is much fuel in the same amount of time as a gas bike. so i can't go too far from the truck...lol

They usually run stockers, it isn't that steep anymore (used to be 3 yrs ago) Just really whooped out anymore.

Most people are running stockers, haven't seen any marvin shaws there yet. The parkinglot is right next to the hill. You don't have to ride much more then 300ft to the hill. Directions driving all the way to the hill can be tricky, pm me if you want them.

I'll post some more close ups when I get home, the whoops are pretty big at the bottom. In alot of cases a race can be lost at the bottom. Its certainly not the biggest hill there, but it is the widest, and most open.

Beware, there can be alot of stupid people out there on weekends.

lol.....I will have to start after the whoops and give them a head start then....lol because with the little bit of suspension i have and a +14 swingam i won't be hitting any deep whoops. lol about how long of a drag race it is on the hill ??

It wouldn't be so bad if hillbillies didn't try to climb it with there regular fullsize trucks. The only thing that smooths it out is sand rails that drag there rear brakes all the way to the bottom, or a good rain with no hill traffic. The place is almost too popular anymore.

I seen the trail groomer once, its just a for 5000 with a blade on the back, nothing really special.

Used to be with snowmobiles. Wish they still had caseville shanty(with all of the ovals and drags) days. I have an SRX700 also.

Where are they at? Do you have different classes? I'd like to check it out. Do you have a tamer bike for trail riding? You should sign up at www.michigandirtslingers.com too.