Break in? No clue

Just rebuilt her from the crank up and i'm just putting around now :P . I've ran a tank through. I gunned her hard once for abut 5 sec. Wow it's pretty quick. ANy specific do's or don'ts? HOw long?? <_<

I want to drive the hell of it but i'm scared that i'll mess somthin up right now. It's really hard to have self control.

There is a search function at the top on this site. I've answered this same question 3 or 4 times in the last month. Eric Gorr has built motors for a very long time. I use his method for breaking in a motor... Here they are from www.ericgorr.com

Breaking In a New Bottom End

The new lower end will need some patient break-in time. The best way is to let the engine idle for three separate 10-minute sessions with a 20-minute rest period between sessions. You don't need any extra pre-mix oil because the engine load is minimal when the engine is idling.

Top end break in

10) When you initially start the engine after a rebuild, manipulate the choke to keep the engine rpm relatively low. Once the engine is warm enough to take it off choke, drive the vehicle around on flat hard ground. Keep it under 2/3 throttle for the first 30 minutes. Two common myths for proper engine break-in are; 1) Set the engine at a fast idle, stationary on a stand. 2) Add extra pre-mix oil to the fuel. When the engine is on a stand it doesn't have any air passing through the radiator and it is in danger of running too hot. When you add extra oil to the fuel you are effectively leaning the carb jetting. This can make the engine run hotter and seize.