2001 LONESTAR banshee for sale

I've recently built an 01 banshee for motocross racing but decided to get out of it after I raced once in mayetta. this bike is just too much for me and I need money to finish my mustang. the list of mods goes on for about 3 pieces of paper but I will list what I have on the top of my head:

brand new Lonestar chrome +2 +1 A-arms

brand new Lonestar Axcaliber axle with warranty, also chrome

brand new Lonestar+2 tie rods also chrome

brand new Lonestar +2 steel braided brake lines

brand new Lonestar chrome +2 steering stem with anti vibe Lonestar clamp

Toomey T-5s with stage 2 jet kit with K&N 2 into 1 filter.

three sets of wheels/tires, factory, ITP holeshots on black lable wheels, and sand shark sand tires (front and back) on red lable rims.

the previous owner said he had the motor rebuilt at 150 hours, since I've had it for the past year and a half, it has sat in my garage either being worked on or looking pretty. I have probably put a total of 15 hours on it since I've owned it, I am too busy with work and school for a bike anymore.

I'm asking $4500 obo which is a steal for what this bike has invested in it (recipts go over $10,000) thanks for looking-e-mail me at toomeyshee350@aol.com for pictures or call me and leave a message at (913)-231-8958