I need a machinist to make a couple spacers

Holyman

what kind of spacers ? what do u want them made out of ? might be able to do it if alum. will work kinda need more info . where i work we build alum. molds for plastic boat products almost everyting u see thats plastic in a boat we make it . might be able to help ya let me no ...

jeff

Thanks or the offer. Most of it would be aluminum. I'll PM you with my email and I'll leave it here... IHRbearings@peoplepc.com Thanks again.

BTW I've been thru Lebanon several times. I go to the Waynesville area a couple times a year to look for land to ride on. I've looked at land anywhere from Jerome to Lebanon to Iberia, Osage Beach, Crocker, Dixon... I'm sure you get the idea :)

You could sell me 20 acres of open land and we could be neighbors :clap: I love it down there and a lack of mosquito's a HUGE plus!!!

I'm custom fitting a Toomey silencer to my Motofast 2:1 pipes and need a couple spacers made and I need a couple cones made to fit a Hush kit to my Trinity Pipes. I can supply the stock. So a total of 4 pieces.

Can you send me some pictures / drawings on what you want made? I have a full machine shop at work and should be able to fit some stuff in. techsupport@eibach.com

np man ... i e-mailed ya . lol im looking for land also everything i find worth having has restrictions im not gonna buy land and have someone tell me what i can and cant do with it . theres land all around me for sale what ya lookin for 20 ac. ? ill keep an eye open for ya . i got a buddy that built a track and has bout 8 mi of trails camping area circle track nice place going to my first rodeo there next weekend hope i can bring home a trophy on my stock YFZ :headbang: . hope i can help ttyl

jeff

I'm custom fitting a Toomey silencer to my Motofast 2:1 pipes and need a couple spacers made and I need a couple cones made to fit a Hush kit to my Trinity Pipes. I can supply the stock. So a total of 4 pieces.

I can do it. If you can send me with a drawing that would be fantastic. I'll make 'em out of whatever you want. If someone else doesn't do it shoot me a PM.

:cheers:

Yeah I'm still here. I was putting the final touches on my diagram and I dropped my dial caliper on the floor and broke it. So it's gonna be a few days before I get my new high quality Chinese replacement in the mail.

I didn't forget you guys though and really appreciate the offers.

Ahh yes those Taiwanese calipers are pretty high quality. I have a few pair I can send you. One pair is missing its needle off the dial, yet it still has the plastic cover on the dial, but needle completely disappeared. Another set has a tooth broken off the slide pinion in a place that just happens to be near the calipers zero area, so they always zero out ot something diffferent +/- .05. I also have a set of digital calipers that are originally an 8" set, but then i gently set them down one day and all of a sudden they thought they were 779" long. Somewhere in the middle of the travel after going what it thought was who knows how many inches the calipers would arbitrarily switch over to metric. The reason I still have these is that I like to take them over to one a friend of mine's shop and set them out and watch to see who uses them, and then keeps using them. My budddy thinks its hilarious when a couple of his employees keep using them, however he doesn't seem to think its funny if he's the one that picks up a pair and uses them.

:bolt::cheers:

Well I got me one of them new fangled high tech digital calipers that is made in an unknown country by unknown workers with no trademark and the only name on it is Stainless Hardened. The best caliper $20 {shipped} can buy :blink:

Anyway... I got my diagrams done and they look like something off the space shuttle. So if anyone wants to try and make a couple of these, that would be great. I can fax 'em or email the pics I took of the diagrams.

Thanks again... only on the HQ could something like this happen.

Email... IHRbearings@peoplepc.com