for sale:+12 swingarm+carrier (new)

Southside Motorsports

I have a +12 show chrome stock carrier swingarm and bearing carrier for sale. If any of you guys need one make me any offer. either make a post or pm me.

Thanks, Nick Albert

Team Southside Speed

P.S.-the swingarm has never been used and the bearing carrier is custom painted black.

• 3 weeks later...

here's a pic of the swingarm on the chassis of the bike im building. The bike has never been run with this swingarm because after i did some more research i found that it was too short for how much horsepower im running.

heres another pic of what it looks like on the bike the bearing carrier has the same color paint on it as the frame. (nice) it also has bearings and seals in it.

Just looked at your profile. There really is no use for you to go to a +14. I have a +14 on my 800cc banshee and now im going to a 12 for more hook. For your motor id stick to the 12 with a bar for the track or if you want to improve your 60's go with a 10.

BTW, what track did you run the 3.8 on and what was your 60' and mph

Edited by FasterTHENyou

Yes there is a need to run a +14, i am going to be racing alot of asphaut as well as sand and dirt and with a stock frame the front end will be impossible to keep under control. I am running a 10 mm cheetah on alky and will be spraying it with a 40hp shot., as for hook the 14 paddle ultra buffs will take care of that. If you know anybody that needs a nice new chrome swingarm let me know. I will let it go for $200

I am with Bizkit on this one....... maybe faster then has never ran sand and does not understand! I have a rigid frame that equates to a plus 13 in back and plus 4 in the front and with no wheelie bar you aint gonna ride it. It is just unrideable!!!! And I only have a little 350!!!!! With a little shot of laughing gas. If you go to WMSD and look over the bikes with big HP most have bigger than a +10. And there is a reason for that!!!

actually i just got off the sand today. I understand sand fully. My 1.4 and 1.5 60' times should vouch just nicely in that department. Id like you to ask buddy at southern style racing how he feels about a 14 over on the track, or dennis packard, or K&T, none of them run them on the track. Why? Because it creates too much wheel spin and that kills your 60' time. Only time you run one of them is without a bar. But being on asphault its manditory anyway on nearly every track. But if you guys dont believe me its no hair off my back and you'll just be buying one sooner or later. Ive been running the track for 2 years and have picked up a lot of knowledge on chassis setup. But like i say, if ya dont believe me its ok.

Also, i dont know who built your frame, but a +13 in the back and +4 in the front is back assward engineering. Ive never heard of that and have never seen that. Think of it this way...a NHRA top fueler has the tires right behind the motor (heaviest part of the car) and its nose is stretched 8 feet in front. Same concept applies to sand drags and quads. Ask mike brookes of brookes chassis, and he'll break down all the physics behind it. You want the tire the closest to your ass as possible and still make it ridable. Cant figure out why Lonestar sells +12 in front chassis, or brookes sells +30 chassis, or metal tech, MP. Look at packards personal ridgeds...+8 in the back and +15 in the front. You obviously need a little work on that chassis and that is why a little 350 is giving you problems. Oh, and there is a HUGE difference between a +10 swingarm and a +14...

i understand what your saying but i have a stock chassis and am not running a wheelie bar. So therefore the swingrm is the only means off keeping the front end down that i have right now. I know of people that have run 3.80s with the setup that i have.

actually i was talking about dan's bike and i know that he runs a bar....Im not trying to argue with you im just trying to sell my +12 and Brad Tyson and Dan Hull are who i have been working with building my bike. It will still hook up fine with a +14 and a bar due to the tires i will be running.

• 4 weeks later...