Toyota 4x4 Trail Truck for sell

I have a 84 Toyota Trail Truck almost complete. It has a lot of new parts that have never seen the trail. High Angle Front Drive Line from Jess, Dual T-Case adapter (billet one), AllPro Off Road Dual T-case skid plate/cross member, Kongs High Steer arms, X-Over steering set up with himes, 4 link rear susp., Custom Flat Bed, Relocated gas tank, Lincon Locked, and Factory 4:10 gears. 15x10 eaton black wheels, NEW 35x12.50-15 Dunlop Mud Rovers, and a lot more things I cant think of.

Here is the prob. The motor is tore down, I have all new parts for it, machine work is done, just needs to be put back togather. I have a New Rebuild kit (pistons gaskets everything), mid range RV cam, old downey header, flowmaster exhaust, no cat.

But the good thing is the MOTOR is out of a 90 FI truck. I have converted the harness to my truck, and it ran ad drove great till I blew a head gasket and messed the motor up. The truck just needs the motor put back into one peice and its trail ready!!

I am looking to get $2800 for the truck with all the parts.

If interested E-mail me at harley75901@hotmail.com or call me at 936-824-3752 I am in Tx. Near Houston, please remember the time zones, and dont call to late :D

I can get pics. if interested.