2001 banshee

looking to sell my banshee to buy another quad.

Thought i would post a couple places and see what happens. I have added a new bumper since some of the pics. The old bumper is sold.

The bike runs VERY good. No problems whatsoever. Starts on the first kick(usually ) The only thing that i know of that it needs are new pipe clamps.

I have a bunch of stock parts for it. Stock head, NEVER STARTED pipes, heel guards etc. Also comes with 3 sets of rear tires(stockers, raptor tires/wheels, skat track edges/douglas .190's)Its still got the original tires on the front with plenty of tread left.

there is a good chunk of change in this bike and it is in like new condition. I'll even throw in a set of nerf bars i picked up.

If someone is looking for a nice bike, but doesn't want to pay almost 6 g's for a new one. Here ya go. I can get some video etc. Most of the mods are in my sig. thakns for looking i'll post some pics

Looking to get 4500 bucks. No trades, no parting out etc. cash/paypal(can use credit card)

Edited by 01bansheeke

• 4 weeks later...