Check Out Wut Is On My SHEE

:D Im not to fond about the cops. Ever since i was 11 (now im 16) the cops would chase me all the time. They must be pissed they cant keep up with me now... :D that i got my new shee. Dont tell me oh yea there is always the one day i will get caught. Nahh impossiable where i live kids run from the cops for fun but my town there is a million ways to get away. SO CHECK OUT MY BUMPER STICKER. Its made of plastic and i took it off a local cop car one night why he was gettin food in the loca 7-11 store. LOL :D So wut ya think? :headbang:

:D Im not to fond about the cops. Ever since i was 11 (now im 16) the cops would chase me all the time. They must be pissed they cant keep up with me now... :D that i got my new shee. Dont tell me oh yea there is always the one day i will get caught. Nahh impossiable where i live kids run from the cops for fun but my town there is a million ways to get away. SO CHECK OUT MY BUMPER STICKER. Its made of plastic and i took it off a local cop car one night why he was gettin food in the loca 7-11 store. LOL :D So wut ya think? :headbang:

I'm not one to encourage bad behavior, but that kicks ass!!!

And yeah, I'm thinking if you are (ever lol) caught with it you could be charged with theft, even though its a $2.00 sticker.

:D  Im not to fond about the cops. Ever since i was 11 (now im 16) the cops would chase me all the time. They must be pissed they cant keep up with me now... :D  that i got my new shee.  Dont tell me oh yea there is always the one day i will get caught. Nahh impossiable where i live kids run from the cops for fun but my town there is a million ways to get away. SO  CHECK OUT MY BUMPER STICKER. Its made of plastic and i took it off a local cop car one night why he was gettin food in the loca 7-11 store. LOL  :D  So wut ya think? :headbang:

I'm not one to encourage bad behavior, but that kicks ass!!!

And yeah, I'm thinking if you are (ever lol) caught with it you could be charged with theft, even though its a $2.00 sticker.

You can get them on ebay all day long. I bought one on there for my old 87 gran fury x-police car.

I'm gonna rip the doors, hood, trunk, bumpers off a police car and put it on my truck. Hehe. That's pretty sick. I know what it's like to not like cops. Most cops have no respect for kids who get in trouble they think we all belong in juvie or something. A cop arrested me for having alchohol but he put me on the ground and cuffed me even though I was cooperating. I had a "concealed" 9" fixed blade knife. I think he was just trying to scare me because he didn't file the reports which was cool of him. I've done my fair share of running too. They usually won't go after kids if it's a minor case but when they think you are linked to a stabbing and then I have a knife on me...that didn't look too good at all.

before i wrecked the 2000 i had a sticker like that....and then i had one that said FUGITIVE (u never saw me)

everyone we rode with had both stickers just for shits and giggles