drag banshee for sale

drag banshee for sale ........535 cc ....73mm bore cheetah cylinders with billet powervalves .. v force reed cages that are like new ..39.5mm ftz alky carbs ..k&n filters .. rudy kurtz 1-5 override tranny .. crankworks 10 mil stroker crank .. hinson billet basket ..billet stater cover .. direct drive lockup with a dtr clutch cover ..billet shifter .. water pump cover .. throttle cover ..front brake cap also .. terrycable stainless braided clutch and throttle cable .. dyna fs programable ignition .. chrome a arms ..new marvin shaw shocks .. plus 10 honda style swingarm with wheelie bar mounts .. lonestar duel row axle carrier and brake mount .. raptor axle .. bike started life as a 95 model but i have replaiced all except the engine cases and the frame ....i want 7500 for it or would consider trading for a 750 or bigger crotch rocket or 400ex or a raptor as part trade ...there is absulity nothing wrong with this bike except it doesnt get used .. i will answer any questions about the bike and it is located in missouri ....i did almost all of the mods to it this spring and the shocks are about 1 month old ...................