3/4 to full throttle missing on left cylinder

I just put a bunch of stuff on my banshee new top end a noss head and reeds along with fmf fatties and k&n clamp on's. I finally got it broke in so I decided to take it out today and see how she would preform. It ran strong until I got it at just passed 3/4 throttle no matter what gear the left cylinder would cut out until I let of the throttle a bit and it would be fine. I live in salt lake city at 4200feet above sea level I am running 320 mains with stock needle settings and stock pilot. I did a plug check and they are a light brown I think it's running right on with the jetting because when I pull the choke out a little bit when I ride it wants to die and I tried lowering the needle clip to raise the neddle and it wouldnt want to run like that either? does any one have any opinions on what it could be? any help would be appreciated thanks.

does it just cut out and die or sound wet and drowning?

I'm with sick boy, check out how clean the carbs are and see if you have something clogging the main jet. do you run an inline fuel filter? 3/4 - full is definitely the main jet so focus your attention there. messing with other things to try to fix it might mess up your jetting and complicate things.

later.