What can i do

Hey guys i'm not real sure how to go about getting my parts bac is it possible I mean alot of the stuff i bought off here used is it still possible to get it bac? Let me know what Kinda ideas u have.

This is wut is missing

Both cylinders

amp link

filter and fliter box

Raditor cover

Las ant vibe stem

durable axle

I mean alot of the stuff i bought off here used is it still possible to get it bac?

What do you mean exactly? I guess your talking about the parts that came up missing when you got your bike back from that guy who was supposed to part it out for you or something. If you knew where the shit was, maybe you could get it back, but other than that, what do you mean?

I mean I about most of my parts of hq used would I still be able to get them bac i'm sure the guys that i bought the stuff from would be able to prove that i bought it from them. I knoe the guy has the stuff because when i gave the bike to him to fix the motor was full assembaled and now the cylinders are missing and the air box and air filter are too