Clutch Problems

I'm having problems with my newly installed clutch kit. My problem is that the clutch won't dis-engage ( the banshee still goes with clutch in). I know I installed it correctly and torqued the nuts down correctly also. Could it be that I installed all the new springs and it has to much pressure against it and it won't dis-engage? I heard about installing 3 new springs and 3 old springs on here once before but didn't get the full scoup so I didn't try it. Should I try this? I am also pretty positive that I have the clutch adjusted correctly too. Thanks in advance.

I've had the same problem for a while but just kinda ignored it. I tried adjustign it but its a pain in the ass to take the cover off and on to adjust then test it out. I got it to not roll at one point but then the clutch slipped bad, so i readjusted it and now it rolls again!! Just wondering what you did to fix it??

Wassup350,

I don't think it was ever actually broke. When I first tried this it was on a stand (back wheels of the ground). At first it wouldn't stop spinning when I pulled in the clutch, but I could hit the back brake and it wouldn't stall it out and kill it. So I adjusted it one more time, just like my Clymers said and took it off the stand to ride it and it worked perfectly. I hope this helps.

OK thanks for the info!! I guess it woulda helped it i had it on a stand also but i was afraid to run it without any tranny oil while the cover was off. I guess that can be my new weekend project or when ever i get some free time.