parts for sale

here is a link to my image station album with parts i have for sale. I have 2 sets of pipes.let me know if you can see the pics?

LINK to album----->Parts

let me know if interested. I have other parts just ask. I also have a UMI adapter new in package.

thanks,

Chris

Edited by FATBANSHEE

Dark Ranger the full skid plate may be sold allready to a local guy... I will know definetly bye tomorrow night. he said he was coming bye after work for it. yes it has the access hole for oil. there both DG aluminum skids. are you still interested in the a-arm skids if he takes the full skid?

let me know and yes that would include shipping.

I am interested. I would like to get both from you, but if the full skid is already sold I will still take the a-arm guards. We can wait on the sale until you know for sure tomorrow night about the full skid, but as soon as you know I'll have the money on it's way. How do you want payment? Do you take PayPal?

If you would like to do this off the forum, you can email me at dwilcowski@minimax.net.