did u see little E

i thought they used methnoal, and it doesnt have ne flames....i saw it on the discovery channel :rolleyes: .....but who knoes, damn there family is unluckey, if u were him wha wuold u do... keep racing, or risk dieng urself....i know ud say keep racing, but imagine if u were

"little e"

Lemans cars do not have a fuel specification. THey use whatever the car's engine was built to run on. It looked like race gas to me. My buddy who works for Earnhardt Inc. hasn't called me back yet today, I figured on giving him a hard time if that was a car he was working with.

:bolt:

Lemans cars do not have a fuel specification. THey use whatever the car's engine was built to run on. It looked like race gas to me. My buddy who works for Earnhardt Inc. hasn't called me back yet today, I figured on giving him a hard time if that was a car he was working with.

:bolt:

lemme know the inside scoop on the DEI front, i can always use the edge in my fantasy nascar league....