banshee parts/00 banshee 4sale

all parts brand new still in the boxes, i have a complete front upper and lower set up a-arms chrome alba +2+1 with chrome steering arms and stainless extended brake lines plus new bushings for the arms all this for $500 obo plus shipping.... also have a complete rpm dominator rear set up -1/ +2 dominator chrome axle plus the new dominator millenium axle carrier with grease fitting in billet aluminum and the sprocket carrier in billet aluminum. comes with the axle lock nut everything chrome or shiny billet aluminum all this for $ 550 obo plus shipping... also have a set of 35 watt trail blazer lights chrome for $80 plus shipping.. i have a 2000 yamaha banshee with chrome fmf pipes silencers, full skids, cool head ,nerfs,chrome bumpers black blue with flame sticker kit,chrome billet engine covers,water pump chrome cover,shock covers,billet radiater cover plus all the stock stuff, this bike has hardley any hours,it is mint mint mint condition starts with 1 kickim the 2nd owner was purchased brand new.. looking for something around $4200 obo plus shipping i live in new jersey.. thanks jim email delsr1@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

yes i do im looking to sell that whole front package for 500 plus shipping..they are brand new never used all chrome,you can see them at the alba website make sure you look at the price and see what im giving you then compare everything is new... thanks jim