Dirtrider...I made something in honor of you..

Brooke

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found yaaaaaaaaaa. LOL

i dont travel much. you know brooke. i dont hate you. i actually like you. im glad to see your thinking of me. i currently dont have a girl friend. actually i will only end up with a wife some day prolly. skipping all that hoki poki buisness. we should get together and go riding seings your only a few miles away. LOL :whoa:

i still dont agree of you banging other girls. you can only get the corrupted ones though, you can never get a pure bread. :o

banging other dudes girl friends is the same thing as a guy banging another mans wife. though its only a humor, i hope your not in that habbit. you will find your self in trouble or the guys wife taping it. either way. i still think you shouldnt be "into" girls. :bolt:

we are way more than a few miles apart dirtrider. hate to disappoint ya. and i think i found your problem. virgins are ALWAYS way too uptight about sex. you come talk to me once youve gotten your cherry popped, then tell me how evil you think i am.

we are way more than a few miles apart dirtrider. hate to disappoint ya. and i think i found your problem. virgins are ALWAYS way too uptight about sex. you come talk to me once youve gotten your cherry popped, then tell me how evil you think i am.

:clap:

Girl, you're HOT!

"once i get my cherry poped" you mean get that addiction to sex right? i never said how evil you are, i think your nice but you have been corrupted by "someone". sex is one of the most speritual things you can do. what better way to take people away from there religion than making the most religous excersize a sin. you get addicted to the sin and you become a slave. you becaome a slave to this "body" and you think its normal. so i still think that you were introduced to it the WRONG way. its called corruption. you were either deceived or manipulated when you were just knee high. cmon guys dont suport this. love the hell "out" of her. not the hell in here. :rolleyes:

i despise that you are asserting i was mistreated in my childhood. you are a judgemental f*ck. i have no problem with religion, or virgins, what i do have a problem with is people like you who make religion and other religious people look badly. you spit in the face of religion when you judge others, if there is a God, he is a loving being who embraces all beings no matter what theyve done in their lives, and he does not judge. if that is not how God works, then He is not a God i want to know.