banshee suspension parts + 01 banshee 4sale

i have all brand new never used parts they are as listed. a set of front chrome alba a-arms +2+1 with chrome steering arms retail for $699 + a set of new delron bushings for a-arms retail $20 + a set of extended front stainless brake lines to work with these a-arms retail $95. this whole package i will sell for $ 500.00 + shipping .... i also have a set of 35watt banshee lights chrome retail for $119 i will sell for $80+shipping ...i have a k/n filter and cleaning kit that retails for $ 40.00 i want $30+shipping....now lets go to the rear i have a banshee chrome -1/+2 dominator axle retails for $409 + a rear banshee carrier hub to slide the axle into .its fully shiny billet aluminum, its the dominator millenium hub stock style retails for $ 269 + a banshee 6 bolt sprocket hub for your sprocket fully shiny billet aluminum retails for $140 and the axle bolt $ 60 ,all of this package i will sell for $575+shipping.. remember this stuff is all brand new never taken out of the boxes just opened.. it was for my 2001 banshee which is for sale also im looking to get $4200 obo+shipping this bike is like brand new maybe 20hours its fully done up with chrome fmf pipes and silencers chrome bumper,cool head,sticker kit flames,seat cover,black and blue plastics ,nerfs bars, chrome engine covers ,in the parts alone on this bike i have lots of money involved. if you buy the bike and want all the parts i will do better on the entire deal.. i live in new jersey. im not sure how to work this damn scanner yet but if you need pics just email me and i will mail some pics to your house.. thanks for looking i am pay pal linked, ... jim