CLEANING OUT SHED/EXTRA PARTS ALL FOR SALE

Guest Yamaha Banshee Rider

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey people, check out the list now, i am going to be aqdding some more items for sale tonight, so keep looking back on it tonight, and let me know if there is anything u want

Hey people look at the list, i added some new things, i will take trades too depending on what the itme is u want to trade

hey people, come buy while these itmnes are still here, sometime i am putting them on ebay or going to give them out for free, but not anytime soon

HEY EVERYONE, LOOK AT THE LAST 3 ITMES I JUST PUT ON THE LIST, I PUT 3 MORE ITMES FOR SALE, AND I KNOW YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THEM. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT

HEY, I JUST PUT ANOTHER BANSHEE PART OUT FOR SALE, IT IS A HEAD FOR MOTOR, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, ALSO LOOK AT THE OTHER ITMES I PUT ON YESTERDAY AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT THEM

Hey, I have bought from this guy before and he was nice, I gtot my items on time the day they were supposed to arrive, and he wasn't mean, and thanks for telling me not to sell to him, here is a trick to do to him, when you sell something on ebay again and if he buys from you, e-mail him and double the price or triple it, and tell him this is what he gets for calling you a dick and for nopt paying