Thinking of buying a Project Shee

XTShee

Just found a roller on a local auction site in NZ and was thinking that if I got it I could maybe put some other sort of engine in it.

Heres the link to the auction, its at $1250 NZ at the moment thats around $800 US,

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction...4702&permanent=

What do you guys reckon? Any questions you think I need to ask about it?

locogato how does your 500 run? was it a pain in the ass to install or pretty straight foward?

I think I may go down that road (either a CR or KX) if I get it or put an RZ in it.

XTshee,

How much will it cost to ship? I think you could get a complete banshee for around what you'll pay for that one after shipping. If you got a complete banshee you could part out the motor to pay for the new one and you would have a blank canvas (frame) that is not all chopped up already.

XTshee,

How much will it cost to ship? I think you could get a complete banshee for around what you'll pay for that one after shipping. If you got a complete banshee you could part out the motor to pay for the new one and you would have a blank canvas (frame) that is not all chopped up already.

I live in New Zealand so shipping wouldnt be a problem, Its like a four hour drive to him from where I am so I would just go pick it up.

snatch it up

I asked and turns out it still has all the orginal engine mounts in place. Used to have an zxr250c in it.

I think I will keep an eye on it and if it stays low enough I will try and snatch it up at the last minute.