is today support your local doctors day?

DirtRider

just got out of the ER.

doin about 25, hit a rock, it hit the rear skid plate, sent me about 20ft. on pavement.

of course i wasnt wearing a helmet and got about 10 staples in my head. my ribs are f*ct. i can barly breath in. got some CT's and they said nothing was broken. this weekend i was saving my money, then this happens.

one CT scan $850.

perscription vikoden $50

a total fee from the hosptal $1500.

learning how important it is to wear a helmet, Priceless.

they also cut all my close up so i had to wear chicks clothes on the way out because sister forgot to bring me clothes :blink:

and to top it off the guy right next to me was having seasures(SP?).

when he started going nuts i thouight i was gonna puke but i really couldnt because my ribs hurt so much.

it really wasnt that bad, im sure tommorrow i will be hurting a lot. my bike got impounded for not being registerd. so thats another 70, plus the fines im gonna get. :clap:

i have a chest protector and a million pairs of helmets. they will prolly see alot of use in the future. beers perks and vikoden for the next week. doctors orders :cheers:

they also cut all my close up so i had to wear chicks clothes on the way out because sister forgot to bring me clothes :blink:

damn, sorry to hear that. i went through a similar deal 5 weeks ago. take 'er easy and you'll be back to new in no time.

the nurse said she was gonna cut my shirt off. i was wearing one of my favorite fox tees and i told her if she cut my shirt, she'd better get her ass runnin cause i'd be on that like white on rice. she finally decided to let me pain through lifting it off. no f'ing way she was cutting my shirt.

it was kinda foggy. would affect the jetting? it wasnt runnin right.

surprizingly i dont feel all that bad today. gonna go get my bike at 10:00. ill do a thorrow inspection and see where it hit. all i know it the seat flew off and the grab bar was almost hitting th tires. huu :unsure:

Sorry to hear about your crash, I must agree with you there is some good pills out there, did not feel a thing the first couple of days!.

I have been riding quad bikes for a couple of years but only got my dream bike, my first Banshee about a month ago. I was in seventh heaven and could not spend enough time on it. As luck would have it, I had my first major crash, ever, two weeks ago. Broke my collarbone and mess-up my knee. Shee is ok but for a scratch or two, but the doctor informed me today that I would have to wait 4 more weeks before a can take the sling off. It sucks!

However would like to know whether polish will take the scratches out and whether it would make for easier cleaning in future?

:cheers:

However would like to know whether polish will take the scratches out and whether it would make for easier cleaning in future?

Got the scratches out OK, but someone post a messages, stating that he keeps his shee polished to make cleaning it easier. Just wondered whether it would be worth the effort? See only have one working arm at the moment. :blink: