good general use bike

Cascade parts & seat, ST cut primary gears(some one explain this to me please), pro design intake, 35mm Mikunis, cool head, Toomer pipes, plus 6" swing arm, Works shocks, new TM eng & trans, paddles & smoothies, port & polish,

bike would be rode mostly in the desert(worried about the swing arm lenth) and the dunes

bike looks pretty clean from what i have seen of the pics, and its in a fair price range from looking at others..

dont want something thats only good for the drags

Thanks to any ones help

Christian

that thing is set up for sand and shooting the hill, it wouldnt be a good desert bike, best wat to do it is to build a desert quad and slap on some paddles for the dunes. imo though. that is a nice shee. where is it and how much are they asking ?

i did not want to hear that, guess anouther week of waiting and looking.

What makes this bike not good for the desert?...i dont plan on trying to beat the baja or anything like that.If I got a stock swing arm to swap depending on what I wanted to do with it(say go to the desert put the stock one on along with a stock shock) or is IF the eng up to the 35mm would that make it a top end scremer only......sorry for the stupid wuestions pretty new to quads