Stock frame mods.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright i've had enough of you being a total asshole you need to stop ripping on people or get the f*ck off of this forum. Brad is the one that taught me the frame mod. Mine is just like his except i am not replacing the subframe yet. And you did not mention that you had aready removed the motor mount tube. Stop bashing my prices and work.

Josh you need to learn when to shut the hell up. You never would have sent your frame out anyway, all you're going to do is pester all of us with your million questions. If you feel like you can get it done better/cheaper, then by all means do it, but don't harass this guy because of it. He's done nothing to deserve any bashing, so drop it.

well you said you culd do it cheaper, but ya cant

Jesus Josh you dont know when to quit do you? I dont care how much weight you remove from your frame, youre always gonna be slow because you're a friggin fatass. Instead of harrassing bizkitboy or pissing off everybody in planetsand why dont you do something constructive? Try going for a jog or some situps, JUST DO SOMETHING! By the way you never answered my question, you gonna go to the planetsand drags in Rocky Point?