Need To Trade A Lightened Flywheel For A Stocker

bansheeboy2004

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found one of my other ones but I think it's from an RZ. I'll look around tomorrow and see what turns up. I think I have 3 spares other then the one in the pic. It looks alot worse in that pic than real life. Just a little powder on the surface. No pits or anything.

Holyman that one looks great! can you still get it out tonight? what year is it off of? And my address is

Robert Wadman

P.O. Box 488

Morgan, UT 84050

if you cant get it shipped out today do whatever shipping you have to to get it here by thursday and i could just ship mine COD to you 5 day ground unless you need it

let me know something

Here's what I'm going to do...

WAIT for you to follow these simple instructions

1- send me an email with you HOME address and HOME phone number.

If I ever get that from you, I will go to the post office and mail out the flywheel Priority Mail. You can send your flywheel out Priority Mail and I will Paypal you for the shipping.

My email address is... IHRbearings@peoplepc.com

i cant access my email ill just have to run the lightened one this weekend and talk to you next week and holyman would you just sell one of them i want a stock one and run them both to see what the diffrence is becuase ive never ran one with the stock flywheel so let me know if you will just sell one of them

Dude, I am having the hardest time understanding why you have given me your PO box twice and don't know your own phone number.

PM me with your HOME address you know where you live and store your 10K banshee and the place where the phone is screwed to the wall and rings when someone calls. You know where you tell people you live the place the gas and electric goes to. You know that place. I don't mind waiting but I'm not getting a good vibe here.

Help me understand :unsure: