Thanksgiving At Glamis 2004

SANDSTAR

do you go off baumont ave or before?
It just depends on which "part" of Beaumont you want to ride at. Parts arre closed now (for parking) and the "no trespassing" is enforced. I used to like to park off of Gillman Springs Road (off 60 fwy) and ride through the old Lockeed missle plant, and then into the area behind the chicken ranch, but I don't think we can park there anymore...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we went there once then started going to the other side wher the track is, yes they do inforce the no tress passing buddy got one i talked my way out but there is still alot of riding area and a spot where everyone drags at, off at baumont ave then head south by the del taco and dennys

I'll definatly be out there fri - sun. Actually, the lady and I just made a road trip to New Mexico and spent 300 bucks on fireworks; that combined with my friends we'll have quite a bit saved up for Thanksgiving. If everything goes as planned I should have a bike for the lady and she will be coming out too.

Nope, I'm still around, although a virus had my computer down for a couple of months, so that kept me away for a while. Still working on the bike, actually it's more like every day I go outside, look at it, and then decide it's too damn hot to work on the banshee. Although, tonight I may actually make some progress; I just now have to find what the dogs did with my bucket of bolts. Either way I am gonna make it out there with at least 2 other people, hopefully more.

I thought the hill was agread upon maybe not we will be there mid day or bormanville lets everyone chim back in ...

What do you have all apart bloker, i thought it was a carb isue the last rip

what pics do you want paddle it up and bring it out that is all you need for the sand

I think that we still have plenty of time to finalize plans, once it gaets closer to the season we should see about planning a big HQ get together at Glamis, but I'm willing to meet any place out there, any day, any time, I'm a dune slut.

My lights went out last trip so I took off the wiring harness and got rid of all the extra wires. The quad is still backfiring though, and I have yet to get into that problem yet. I spen most of my time/ money saving up for our Vegas trips, although this summer we managed to fit in three, and that is one more than ususal. I will have the thing fixed by Thanksgiving though, one way or another. I like the idea of meeting by the olds on the right hand side, that place was perfect, you could see the hill but you were still far enough away to be easy to pick out from the rest of the madness.

I cut the sleeves off of a white haines T-Shirt and get a black magic marker.

I also have a trucker hat that has those famous words..SHOW YER TITS!

Bring your cameras for Saturday night, fellas! Its gonna be a great show!

Did anyone see the drunk dude being drug by a banshee at the drags last year?

How about the stripper that was starting all the Diesel truck races by dropping her shorts and bending over?

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!