Stuff For Sale

i have an autococker paintball gun that i have put about 600 in not including price of gun it has hyperflow regulator with a carrelton nitrogen bottle it also has a dye boom stick, taso power barrel, has a swing trigger and dye sticky grips, 12v revy,venturi bolt, palmers front regulator, and a kapp cradle, very good gun im just not in to paintball any more has to go need cash or banshee parts i also have pics of it. make me an offer or trade offer. i also have an e99 paintball gun more of a rookie gun . it has a 32 degrees drop forward a quite riot barrel, superflyshocktech bolt (teflon) comes with like 6 co2 tanks i think i know i have alot of them it also comes with 2 remote co2 or nitrogen lines.both guns can come with pod packs jsut depends wich one sells first , i have alot more stuff that come with them just pm me for details make me an offer on both, i also have a rc airplane the gas powered one i dont know to much about them i know its called a solo star and has the equipment box with it and has a royal .46 motor with it its ready to fly. i also i have its either a 83 or an 84 rm400 2 stroke dirt bike very good condition only thing wrong with it is half of the rear fender is broke off . make me an offer im willing to lower my prices need money for the shee badly