Ready To Buy

Hi all,

Hope you guys can help me out, i am ready to buy a Banshee in the next few weeks and am thinking of around a 2001 model. I was wondering if you know for things to look out for or any issues that this model may of had. Also i beleive itis a good idea to put a cool head on it to assist in keeping it cool as i believe this was a problem. Is this correct?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Boxhead

if you have moeny for a cool head go do it, they keep it cooler, look good and upgrade performance pm dlnoss on this site or check out www.nossmachine.com, but first think you should so is get a airfilter, the stock oens will kill ur banshee, they really suck big balls, and down the road if u get the money invest in some pipes, they' will really wake up the beast!

Thanks,

I will do just that, any ideas on the best pipe anyone? Also did the banshees have any issues around 2001? As in for example gearbox failures or bushes wearing etc, just trying to get a check list together.

Thanks for the tips

Boxhead