2003 Blue R6 For Sale

I really don't want to sell this bike but I already have way too much stuff to bring with me to flight school (not selling the shee!). So this has to go because the gov only pays me to ship so much and doesn't give me enough money to get a house with a big enough garage.

It has between 2500 and 3000 miles on it (I'm at work and I can get the real mileage later). It comes with the extra 3 year warranty so it still has 3 1/4 years of warranty left.

Its pretty much stock. I have Sato frame sliders (the best no cut frame sliders on the market), and a K&N filter.

The bike will come with an XL HRC helmet, an XL (I think) Joe rocket Jacket, and gloves, I have no idea of the make. It will also come with an R6 blue cover. I have a fender removal kit that I have yet to install which will be thrown in.

I also have Pitbull front and rear stands for sale with the bike (brand new).

The only blemish it has is the front nose fairing is cracked from a guy in a pickup backing into it while it was parked. The crack is barely noticable and the fairing can be replaced for around $100 on ebay.

No BS, this thing has never seen rain (not that I think that matters but some people do). If there was even a 2% chance of rain I wouldn't ride. It hasn't been dropped either.

I can get pictures of everything if anyone is interested.

I'm looking for $7000 for everything. I figure this is all worth at least 7100 but took off 100 for the fairing.

You can also PM or post here if you are interested in anything separately, including the bike. Although I will only sell the stuff if the bike gets sold also. Because if I can't sell it for what its worth it gonna spend about a year or two in my parents garage until I get stationed at my permanent duty station.